Types of Prohibited Content:
We prohibit the following types of content from being shared on our online forums:
- Hate speech or discriminatory content: We will not tolerate any content that promotes or advocates for discrimination, harassment, or hate speech based on a person’s race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or any other personal characteristic.
- Violence or threats of violence: We will remove any content that promotes or glorifies violence, or threatens harm or violence to any individual or group.
- Inappropriate or offensive content: We will remove any content that is sexually explicit, profane, vulgar, or otherwise offensive or inappropriate.
- False or misleading content: We will remove any content that is intentionally false or misleading, or that misrepresents our organization or its mission.
If we identify content that violates our content moderation policy, we will take the following actions:
- Removal: We will remove the offending content from our platforms.
- Warning: We may issue a warning to the user who posted the offending content, reminding them of our content moderation policy and the consequences of violating it.
- Suspension: If a user repeatedly violates our content moderation policy, we may suspend their account or restrict their ability to post content on our platforms.
- Termination: In cases where a user continues to violate our content moderation policy despite previous warnings or suspensions, we may terminate their account and ban them from our platforms.
We take our content moderation policy seriously and will enforce it to the best of our abilities to maintain a safe and respectful online community. We encourage all users to review this policy and to report any content that they believe violates our standards of conduct. Thank you for helping us create a positive and productive online community.