securing your data
Our team uses 256-bit encryption and stores data on various live servers to protect the information from our clients.
How to assign credentials
To Get Started
- Go to your website and login to your WordPress dashboard as an administrator.
- In the menu panel, select users > add new
- Copy random generated password to your clipboard (ctrl+c)
- Check the box to “send the new user an email about their account.”
- Choose “administrator” as role for this user account
- Click “add new user“
Use the following credentails, add a new user
Copy random generated password to your clipboard (ctrl+c)
You can submit credentials for your WordPress dashboard to our team. All credentials will expire in (10) days from submission.